Sealy Posturepedic mattresses provides comfort and all-over support so your body can fully relax—and you can get the sleep you need. Every Sealy Posturepedic® mattress is engineered to fully support your back and align your body so you get a comfortable night’s sleep. For years, Sealy Posturepedic has worked with orthopedic specialists to create real support for your body. Our newest mattresses are the result of years of engineering to deliver exceptional support and comfort.Sealy Posturepedic mattresses provides comfort and all-over support so your body can fully relax—and you can get the sleep you need. Every Sealy Posturepedic® mattress is engineered to fully support your back and align your body so you get a comfortable night’s sleep. For years, Sealy Posturepedic has worked with orthopedic specialists to create real support for your body.
Our newest mattresses are the result of years of engineering to deliver exceptional support and comfort.
- Comfort Scale Number 3.5
Quilt - Top of Mattress
- UltraStretch Mid-Loft Cover
- Moisture Wicking Technology
Comfort - Padding Layers
- 1.5'' Sealy ComfortSense Foam
- 2'' SealySupport Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StableSupport Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5.25
- King: 1117
- Cal King: 1142
- Queen: 911
- Full: 791
- Twin: 601
- Twin XL: 639
- Height: 12"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80 Weight: 96 lb.
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84 Weight: 96 lb.
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80 Weight: 76 lb.
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75 Weight: 51 lb.
- Twin: Width: 38 Length: 75 Weight: 45 lb.
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 48 lb.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- United States
- Sealy’s innovative Hybrid mattresses pair the responsive support of an innerspring with the body conforming comfort of memory foam. This unique Hybrid design provides the best of both: lightly-conforming comfort on top, with stable deep-down support below.
- Copper II Firm features exclusive Posturepedic Technology™, a cool-to-the-touch sleep surface and an additional layer of SealySupport™ firm foam in the comfort layer for added support and provide a truly comfortable night’s sleep.
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body’s unique shape for more comfortable night’s sleep
- SealySupport™ Foam: High quality firmer foam for a more supportive feel.
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Densely packed system of hourglass-shape coils with a dual-stage design to ensure you get more personalized support. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Chill Technology™: Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Features 20% more coils in the center zone, for even better support where you need it most.
- Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it’s needed most.
- 9” or 5” StableSupport™ Foundation
- Ease® Adjustable Base
- Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base
- TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base
- TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base