Sealy CoreSupport Center
The Sealy Crown Jewel Performance Cushion Firm Black Opal mattress features zoned support. Zoned support is going to ensures that you will get the support in the heaviest parts of your body. The center of the mattress is reinforced. This will help with keeping your spine in proper alignment and a more comfortable night of sleep.
Cushion Firm Mattress
A cushion firm mattress usually has a little bit of give, but still provides a harder sleeping surface on the mattress. If you tend to wake up with back pain on a softer mattress, a cushion firm mattress may be the ideal choice for you. A cushion firm mattress feature one inch or less of sink-age or hug. A cushion firm mattress is designed to essentially float the sleeper on top of the surface of the mattress. A small amount of give may develop over time, but never to the point of a plush mattress.
The Stable Edge system on the Sealy Crown Jewel collection gives you a maximum amount of sleeping surface. A lesser mattress may have an edge that bends when you sit on it, essentially causing you to slide off. The reinforced edge constructed by Sealy, allows you to put weight on the edge without the mattress completely losing support. The mattress features two rows of Quantum Edge Coils to provide edge to edge support.The Stable Edge lets you take advantage of your entire mattress, not just the middle.
Mattress Quilt Layer
- Cushion Firm
- 1.0 oz. Non Toxic Flame Guard Rayon Fiber Quilted to Cover
Mattress Comfort Layers
- 2″ SealyComfort Super Soft Foam
- 1.5″ SealyComfort Soft Foam
- .5″ SealyComfort Extra Soft Foam
- 5″ Gel Memory Foam Core support Center
- Vertical Side Handles
- Individually Sealy Stability Plus Coil
- Stable Edge System
- Sealy Quantum Coil
- Standard Box Spring: 9″
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5.25″
- Sealy’s innovative Hybrid mattresses pair the responsive support of an innerspring with the body conforming comfort of memory foam. This unique Hybrid design provides the best of both: lightly-conforming comfort on top, with stable deep-down support below.
- Copper II Firm features exclusive Posturepedic Technology™, a cool-to-the-touch sleep surface and an additional layer of SealySupport™ firm foam in the comfort layer for added support and provide a truly comfortable night’s sleep.
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body’s unique shape for more comfortable night’s sleep
- SealySupport™ Foam: High quality firmer foam for a more supportive feel.
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Densely packed system of hourglass-shape coils with a dual-stage design to ensure you get more personalized support. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Chill Technology™: Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System: Features 20% more coils in the center zone, for even better support where you need it most.
- Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it’s needed most.
- 9” or 5” StableSupport™ Foundation
- Ease® Adjustable Base
- Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base
- TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base
- TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
Quilt - Top of Mattress
- UltraStretch Mid-Loft Cover
- Moisture Wicking Technology
Comfort - Padding Layers
- 1.5'' Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam with Chill
- 2'' SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- StableSupport Foundation
- Regular Box Spring Height: 9
- Low Profile Height: 5.25
- King: 1224
- Cal King: 1216
- Queen: 1000
- Full: 844
- Twin XL: 674
- Height: 13"
- King: Width: 76 Length: 80 Weight: 120 lb.
- Cal King: Width: 72 Length: 84 Weight: 120 lb.
- Queen: Width: 60 Length: 80 Weight: 95 lb.
- Full: Width: 54 Length: 75 Weight: 79 lb.
- Twin XL: Width: 38 Length: 80 Weight: 60 lb.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- 10 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- United StatesS