Too much comfort? No such thing. The puffy and plush Asher recliner proves it. This large-scale recliner is the ultimate relaxing spot for big time comfort seekers. It’s no wonder. The Ultra Plush T-chaise seat construction, the incredibly soft fabric and soothing rocking motion, all contribute to the Asher’s pillowy appeal.
PRICING STARTS AT ONLY $599.99
Caramel, Chocolate, Cosmic, Fern, Garnet, Hemp, Putty, Sand
- Pad-Over-Chaise Design
- Recliner can be returned to sitting position, fully hands-free
- Back, seat, and ottoman smoothly move in unison
- All-steel mechanism backed with limited lifetime warranty
- Seats and backs are heavily padded for comfort
- Nearly unlimited reclining positions
- Tight Seat
- 1 Zipper
- Round 2-Button Switch
- Casual Style
- Located on the right outside arm, our convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the legrest allowing for customized reclining comfort. Available upgrade allows handle to be moved to the left outside arm, perfect for lefties.
- Available on most recliners, upgrade to our easy to reach elongated handle with an added 2” for effortless reclining, or choose our sleek and ergonomic brushed nickel Arc handle design for a more modern look.
- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Styling is contemporary and a bit classic too
- Medium firmness and ultra comfortable
- Kiln dried and crafted of hardwood and cross banded plywood
- No Sag Steel Springs that are tied with insulated border wire for uniform seating, and padded with a polyester pad over the springs.
- Made in the USA