Showing 1–16 of 781 results
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||62" W|
|Depth (front to back)||40" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||37" H|
|Fabric & Upholstery|
|Custom Options||Custom Fabrics or Leathers|
|Custom Options||Custom Finishes|
|Fabric Options||Multiple upholstery options available in Fabric, Performance Fabrics and Leathers, and Renew™ Recycled Leather Performance Leathers and Fabrics provide superior stain resistance, defend against fading, and are extremely durable. They are ideal for anyone with children, pets, husbands, or gravity.|
|Pillow||Two 18" knife-edge accent pillows with welt|
|Arm Type||Rolled Arm|
|Arm||Traditional rolled arm with single-needle topstitching|
|Back Type||Tufted Back|
|Leg or Skirt||Exposed traditionally turned leg|
|Wood & Finish||Turned feet come standard in brown mahogany finish but are available in optional coffee finish|
|Construction & Warranty|
|Frame Construction||This collection uses only kiln-dried hardwood for their frames, as well as all corner blocks, braces and doweling. The result is a stronger, longer-lasting frame.|
|Seat Support||Heavy gauge sinuous wire springs|
|Padding & Ergonomics||Seat cushions come standard in a ComfortCore cushion which features a softer zone at the front of the cushion and a firmer cushion in the back for a comfortable seat with plenty of support. Above this base layer are an additional two layers that add support, durability, and comfort. Pieces also feature fully padded outside back and arms. A ComfortCore Gel cushion, which features memory foam that conforms to your body, is available as an upgrade.|
|Warranty||The manufacturer backs their reclining mechanisms, springs and spring systems, and wood frame parts with a lifetime warranty.|
|Origin||Made In the USA|
$949.99 – $2,669.99Select options
- Set includes 1 sofa, 2 pillows, 3 seat cushions and 3 back cushions
- Decorative wood legs
- Loose box-border seats with anchors
- Nail head trim
- Single-needle topstitching on seats
- Tight button tufted back
- Welt trim on arm posts and outside wings
- Made in the USA
- Design: Standard
- Assembly Required: No
- Located on the right outside arm, our convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the legrest allowing for customized reclining comfort. Available upgrade allows handle to be moved to the left outside arm, perfect for lefties.
- Available on most recliners, upgrade to our easy to reach elongated handle with an added 2” for effortless reclining, or choose our sleek and ergonomic brushed nickel Arc handle design for a more modern look.
- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.