Showing 1–16 of 37 results
This Accent Recliner from Belmont Collection matches the Umber color upholstery sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and ottoman. It features decorative tapestry upholstery fabric, roll arm, wing back, and wooden turned legs.Add to cart
- Omega reclining mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
- 100% steel seat box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
- Direct drive cross bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
- Unitized steel base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
- Spring system, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
- Only premium grade, eight gauge sinuous No-Sag steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
- Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
- Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability.
- Metal mending plates are used in the rear of the seat back (NotStaples) for years of trouble-free operation and maximum strength.
- Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength.
- All critical stress areas use premium specially formulated dyed glue for 100% craftsman quality assurance.
Add to cart
- Double-shaped front traditional design
- Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel
- Box border seats and backs
- Reversible seat cushions
- Large two-tone toss pillows
- Wooden accent feet in cherry finish
- Solid Hardwoods are used at all stress points
- Computer Cut Wood Parts with extra glue and stapling
- Steel Springs of 8-gauge steel in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility
- Blown Fiber Backs are softer, offering less resistance and more comfort
- Comfor-Gel 100% Gel-Infused Memory Foam Insert delivers superior comfort with a cooler seating
- experience and reduced motion transfer
- Comfort Coil Seat Cushions offer ultimate comfort and durability
- Edges Smoothed with foam and fiber padding
- Reinforced Arm Parts strengthen the frame construction with secured wood slats
- Precision Tailoring and Inspection ensure that stitching, seams, nails and ornamental trims are built right
- every single time
- 15 gauge heat tempered coils for long term quality support and durability
- Over 50 independently active coils per seat offer uniform luxurious seating
- Coil system, encased in foam and fiber, for long lasting shape and comfort
- Individually pocketed coils provide quiet and comfortable seating experience